Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Loving Stripes

I've had this striped dress for about a month or so and although I really like it; I hadn't been able to come up with a cute, fun way to wear it yet. Yesterday was the day! I bought the teal top a little while ago and I realized that it would go perfectly over the dress. Plus I've seen pins on Pinterest of wearing shirts of dresses to mix up the look!

 
Dress: Walmart ($3) And I kid you not! The tag said $10 and then when I went to pay it wrung up for $3! Probably the best steal I've ever gotten.
Shirt: Wish (downtown Columbia) ($8) This was on sale as well.
Tights: Christmas gift
Boots: Burlington Coat Factory ($30)
 
What's your favorite way to mix up a dress for a new look?

8 comments:

  1. I love striped dresses!!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes!I just followed you too! Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I love the dress as a skirt trend, and this color combo is perfect!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the striped dress.

    www.fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute dress! I'm a huge bargains shopper myself. :)

    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect! Knotting a button down over a dress is one of my favorite things to do.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete