Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Unexpected Combination

When I came across these jeans at Forever21, I knew that I had to have them. Burgundy dots on black jeans? Perfection. The unexpected part comes in when I decided to wear the jeans with my leopard print loafers. At first I thought it would be a little too much; but after walking around the house in them I realized it was a good mixture of patterns.

 
 
Jeans: Forever21 ($25)
Shirt: Forever21 ($11)
Necklace: Gift from a friend
Shoes: Journey's ($20)
 
 
Plus, I love the way my tattoo looks with these shoes! For anyone wondering it says "Je pense donc je suis" which is French for "I think therefore I am."


9 comments:

  1. Love your pants!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great necklace and shoes.

    www.fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pants and I love leopard/cheetah print loafers!! Sooo cute!!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the necklace goes with your cool jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so beautiful girlie!

    kashiariley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete