Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pattern Mixing

And now I'm finally up to date with my posts! *applause*

It took me awhile to put this outfit together last night before I went to bed, but I'm happy with the result!

 
Shirt (Blue + Striped): Forever21 ($6)
Skirt: Forever21 ($8)
Jacket: Forever21 ($30)
 
I love mixing patterns but I haven't tried it with this skirt before. I would usually pair this skirt with a plain black tee and be done but I wanted to make this outfit a little more special this go around. So instead I added a blue and black striped t-shirt with the skirt since it has the same colors and topped it off with one of my favorite jackets (completely lace). Oh and of course my TOMS for walking (:

No comments:

Post a Comment