Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Statement Dress

One of my favorite things to buy will always be a bright dress in a fun color. I try and pair it with something else colorful too but today it was pretty drabby out so I decided to tone the look down with black accessories.



Dress: Forever21 ($25)
Shawl: Forever21 (on sale for ~$10)
Shoes: TOMS ($60)
Necklace: Forever21 (~$8)
Earrings: Market in Charleston ($5)

The shoes make this outfit more expensive but I believe in the TOMS cause since it really does support young children around the world who don't have the means to buy new shoes. For me, buying new shoes for the school year, work, a party, etc has become a luxery that many people don't have and I'm glad that I can help out in anyway that I can. I own two pairs and plan on buying another pair as soon as I save the money. Yes they are "fashionable" and "trendy" right now, but the story behind the TOMS movement is much more inspiring than any fashion statement could possibly be.

No comments:

Post a Comment