Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Saturday, August 18, 2012

First Outfit on Campus

I decided it was time to get dressed when I heard people moving around in the hallways about an hour ago. And it's a good thing I did because 30 minutes later in walks my other roommate! Glad I wasn't still in my pj's.

I wanted to wear something that was fashionable and showed my personality since there's so many new people I haven't had the chance to meet yet!


The bubble necklace and the skirt are both recent additions to my wardrobe that I think will work with a lot of different things! I love pairing unexpected colors together like blue in the necklace and the magenta of the skirt. And of course I had to throw on my cheetah print loafers for an added pop of pattern.

Black shirt: Forever21 (~$10)
Skirt: Target ($18)
Shoes: Journey's: (~$20)
Necklace: Jewlery store in Charleston ($30) 

No comments:

Post a Comment