Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Monday, August 20, 2012

I Love Colorful Jeans

When I went shopping to go back to school I told myself that I didn't need any more jeans than I already had. Of course that didn't stand for very long. But it's okay because I bought a whole multitude of colors that I don't have! I think its's fun to have jeans that aren't just your typical blue jeans. It creates so many more outfit possibilities!


I love coral and blue together!

Shirt: JCPenney ($16)
Jeans: JCPenney ($17)
Tank top: Forever21 ($2)
Shoes: Kathy Jean (at Columbiana Mall) ($25)
Necklace: Thifted ($3)

Total: $63

No comments:

Post a Comment