Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Day of Classes

I always have it in my mind to make a good impression so needless to say...I spend about an hour last night figuring out what I wanted to wear to my my first day of classes. I had to make sure that I incorporated comfort and fashion together; but I will say that I pushed a little further on the fashion side of that scenario because I only have 2 classes today.


 
This dress is absolutely one of my favorite dresses so naturally I needed to wear it on the first day of classes. The watch and the bracelets are my own take on the "stack" trend that's been going on lately! Oh and you'll see me in my TOMS a lot because they are the cutest comfortable shoes that I have for walking around!
 
Dress: Francesca's ($44)
Belt: Forever21 (came with a dress I bought)
Shoes: TOMS ($60)
Necklace: Forever21 ($8)
Watch: Betsey Johnson (gift from grandmother but I know she got it at Belk's)
Gold Charm Bracelet: Gift from my roomie! (:
Black and Gold thin bangle: Thrifted forever ago

No comments:

Post a Comment