Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Roomie Love!

Yay, yay, yay!! The roomie agreed to let me put her outfits on my blog!! More clothes for me to talk about! In case you didn't notice, I just really love talking about clothes and fashion. I could do it all day, any day. It is pure coincidence that she happens to be wearing the same color pallet as I am today; but her outfit is from the first day of classes last week.

 
Shirt: LoveCulture ($8)
Skirt: American Apparel ($50)
Belt: Mine (hahaha and I don't know where I got it...thrift store probably)
Shoes: Black Flats from Target (that you can't see but I figured I'd let you know hehe) $12
 
I'll start off by saying that I'm primarily the reason she bought this skirt since I dragged her into American Apparel in Charleston. The look on her face when she saw it was priceless :O "I have to have it!"
 
The picture does not do the skirt justice though. It's pretty much the perfect skirt. Long enough to be pulled up to make it high wasted and black goes with everything! I approve! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment