Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Monday, August 27, 2012

Color Upgrade

Since I went kind of monochromatic yesterday with just black and white, I figured that I should have some color in my look today! Yesterday I said that I have an obsession with blazers; but I think I also have an obsession with stripes because done right, they can be paired with SO MUCH! And put stripes and a blazer together for one of the best combinations!

 
Dress: Forever21 ($20)
Blazer: Francesca's ($48)
Necklace: Gift from my mom (From Belk's probably)
Shoes: TOMS ($60)
 
AND!
 
I just got this cute neckalce in the mail! This was $15 and it is so worth it since it's HUGE! It came with a little pair of earrings too but I'm not too crazy about them. I can't wait to put an outfit together with it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment