Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Rain, Rain Go Away

When I woke up this morning, I did not feel like I wanted to put on a cute outfit because the weather is just so...EH today. But I managed to drag myself out of bed, go to the gym, and then put on this number. Though I will say...I originally put on something different and went to my first class since I took a little too long to decide. But then I came back (teacher let us out early!) and changed again hahaha.

 
Jacket: Love Culture ($25)
Tank: Forever21 ($2)
Jeans: JcPenny ($17)
Boot Socks: Forever21 ($5)
Boots: Hunter's (around $100..truthfully I don't remember exactly but I know they were a splurge..so worth it though)
Necklace: Forever21 ($5)
Watch: Gift - Betsey Johnson (Belk's)
 
Ever since I first laid my eyes on a pair of Hunter rain boots I knew I had to have a pair. I loved all the colors that I was seeing all over Pinterest but the bright blues and greens just were't me. So instead I got these "eggplant purple" (as the website called them) colored ones. Purple happens to be my favorite color; I just don't wear that much of it, so I figured these would be a perfect addition to my closet.
 
I've got my cheetah umbrella stored away in my messenger bag waiting for the rain to come this way before I go to class in a little while. I've been caught in the rain without an umbrella 2 times already this year and we're only on the 4th day of classes! So today's the day I won't let that happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment