Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Sunday, August 26, 2012

I May Have a Blazer Obsession...

Now that everyone has started thinking about fall I figured it was time to bring out all of my prized possessions: BLAZERS. I probably have way too many of them...but they create so many cute outfits and make me feel more sophisticated.

 
Dress: Forever21 ($15)
Blazer: LoveCulture ($25)
Shoes: Journey's ($20)
Necklace: Forever21 ($5)
 
I love how simple, yet sophisticated, black and white look when you pair them together. If I could afford to shop at the White House Black Market store at the Harbison Mall, I definitely would. *Sigh* Maybe when I'm older. The shoes add a little bit of my favorite trend at the moment: pattern mixing! And the necklace ties in the little bit of gold that is in the blazer's buttons.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment