Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Going Out

Now that I have multiple places to go everyday, I find myself changing outfits a lot. This outfit is from 2 days ago when I also wore the mint/blue jeans. I think I was loving the color teal that day since I decided to wear a dress in the same color family later that night! I was glad that I got to finally put on a pair of my heels (wedges in this case) and go out with my roomie!


 
Dress: Forever21 ($20)
Jacket: Forever21 ($30)
Belt: Same as last posts (I love this belt a little too much lately)
Shoes: Madden Girl (by Steve Madden) (on sale for $20)
Ring: Market in Charleston ($8)
 
The wedges were a steal from when I went shopping on King Street in Charleston over the summer. The Steve Madden store had a huge sale going on and I got these shoes for $20 when they were orginally almost $50-$60. I really don't like to spend more than $30 for a pair of shoes (unless they're boots) so Steve Madden sales usually have my name written all over them. The lace jacket that I am also wearing is most likely one of my favorite pieces in my closet because it's a structured piece with a tad bit of girly-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment