Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Loaded Up and Ready to Roll!

It took about an hour but I managed to load up all my stuff into my family's Avanlanche truck and my little Ford Mustang. There was no way all of my stuff was going to fit in just one car (as USC insisted we should only bring to move in), luckily I'm keeping my car down there so I'm aloud to park! (:


My trunk is completely packed!



Everywhere is full except the driver's spot!


And there's even more stuff in the back seat of this truck too!

I think I officially have TOO much stuff! It'll be fun moving it all in tomorrow! Can't wait to post pictures of my dorm! Am I using too many exclamation points?! Maybe. But I'm exited; who wouldn't be? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment