Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Everything's Packed!

I move in to my dorm room Friday! 1 day, 18 hours, and 18 minutes as of right now until I start moving my stuff in! Can you believe I'm getting up at 7 in order to be one of the first to get a key? I must be crazy. I'll give you a little info on my dorm room: it's an apartment style so I'll be living with my roomate (and my best friend) in our room while two other girls will be living with us too. We have a kitchen, living room, and bathroom as well. I never thought we would get this lucky! Although the dorm as a whole may seem large, our rooms are quite the opposite. My roomate moved in on Monday; with my help of course, and we soon found out that it's going to be a tight squeeze! Here's a look at what I'm going to try and shove into my tiny little room!


All of this is most of the "living" stuff. Bed stuff, kitchen supplies, wall art, etc.


And this is where the real problem lies. 3-4 of these boxes are full of dresses, shirts, jackets, and sweaters. While the other containters have jeans and other bottoms. I also couldn't bare to part with a lot of my shoes so there's a whole bin of them there too. Every time I look at all of this...I cringe inside because I have no clue where it's all going to go! Besides my closet, we are also provided with a dresser and desk. Where normal students will most likely use their desk for school supplies...I think I may have to shove clothes in the drawers to gain some extra room!

No comments:

Post a Comment