Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A New Beginning

For starters: I'm a simple girl who just loves her fashion. I plunge head first into any sale I can find but I have a weakness for new trends that empty my wallet. I shop too much and I take fashion risks.

So the time has come for the BIG MOVE. To college that is. As excited as I am to move out on my own and start classes that concern things I actually care about; I have not come to terms with the fact that I am leaving behind my huge walk in closet. Many girls are not as lucky as I have been over the past four years with their closet space, and now I will be getting a taste of what it's like to cram and shove as many clothes and accesories as possible into my tiny dorm closet without hindering my roomate's space as well. (She's my best friend and we share clothes though, so the more the better right?? -wishful thinking)



I'm excited to share my fashion adventures with you throughout the year!
P.S. I'll probably post pictures of my roomate too if she'll let me. I think we're both pretty fashionable!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! i would love to be pictured on here!!

    xoxoxoxox Taylor

    ReplyDelete