Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Back to Blogging and Back to Fashion!

Alright everyone...I AM BACK! I have been going through a rough patch at school and I haven't really had a lot of time. My free time was spent laying in bed sleeping, reading, or watching netflix. Real "me time" as I like to think of it. I have been forgetting to take pictures of my outfits and then when I told myself that I would put it back on and take a picture...I just crawled in my bed and went to sleep hahaha. So here's to a new leaf. I am back and ready to post new outfits with new clothing that I have acquired since my last posts.

Here's my last decent outfit that I put together about a week ago. I love my bubble necklace and this top. It has several fall trends all wrapped in one: nude colored, polka dots, and sheer! The jeans are a favorite of mine because they are so comfortable and make my legs look longer than they really are. It's all about allusion people!

 
Blouse: Belk's (not sure the price..it was on sale and I lost the receipt)
Jeans: Gap ($60)
Necklace: little shop in Charleston ($30)
Shoes (that you can't see haha): Burlington Coat Factory ($30)

 
Sorry about the lack of posts recently! I am so ready to get back on top of this blog! (:

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit, the bubble necklace is gorgeous! It's nice to have you back blogging

    Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete