Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jewelry

Today was a day for jewelry! I love putting together outfits with cute jewelry because I think the jewelry can really complete the outfit. The RIGHT jewelry will tie together a boring, everyday outfit; and make it spectacular!

 
Dress: Forever21 ($17)
Belt: Forever21 (came with dress a dress I bought)
Necklace: Forever21 ($7)
Watch: Family gift (from Belk's)
Pearl Bracelet: Claire's ($5)
Bracelets you can't see very well are from Stein Mart ($4/$6 for sets of 6 and 10)
Shoes: TOMS ($60)

No comments:

Post a Comment