Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Couldn't Wait

I was born and raised in the south but I think I belong in northern weather because I always want to bundle up with layers!
 
Leggings are going to become one of my many staples this fall. They are extremely comfortable and versatile; wear them with a tunic, shirt, dress, etc. My favorite way to style them is with boots, socks, and a scarf.
 
 
Jacket: Forever21 ($17)
Tank: Forever21 ($10)
Scarf: Market in New York ($5)
Leggings: Charlotte Russe ($5)
Boots: Steve Madden ($50)
Boot Socks: Forever21 ($7)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment