Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Monday, February 4, 2013

Confusing Weather Lately

Luckily, I have kept up with taking pictures of my outfits so that I have pictures ready to do my posts in the middle of the day. Sadly I haven't been able to take a good picture of what I'm wearing today yet so it'll probably go up tomorrow. Anyway without further adieu, two looks from last week.


 
I loved the weather on this day because I could wear a dress and boots and feel comfortable. Not too cold and not too hot.
 
Dress: Francesca's
Scarf: Francesca's
Boots: Forever21
Watch: gift

 
Now this day was not as nice as the day before. It was hot. And I mean like yucky, muggy hot. And in January I was honestly confused. The skirt was just swishy enough to keep me kind of cool...but still, by the end of the day I felt gross in the heat. And I hate that. I just want spring with nice perfect days.
 
Shirt: Forever21
Skirt: Forever21
Necklace: gift

5 comments:

  1. I love the scar fin the first one!! It looks so cozy!

    I am having a giveaway over on my blog for a customized swimsuit, you should totally check it out :-)

    kashiariley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these looks they look so cute and comfy for your yucky heat! Would you like to trade places its 25 degrees and snowing constantly here? Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!! I love maxi skirts so cute!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfits. I love the scarf in the first outfit, and the skirt of the second outfit.

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete