Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Saturday, January 12, 2013

School Spirit!

So sorry about the MIA. I've been so busy moving in to my dorm and doing other stuff, I completely forgot about posting outfits! I still took some pictures thank goodness! Here are two outfits I put together to go to two different basketball games. Our school colors are garnet and black and luckily I have added a lot of garnet and black to my closet over the past few months; so I can come up with cute, different outfits.

In this one I decided to try out my new tan/taupe/whatever color you want to call them, pants. The color is hard to see in this picture but I love that they're another neutral that I can wear.



Lace Blazer: Urban Thread in Five Points ($20)
Tank Top: Forever21 ($2)
Jeans: Forever21 ($16)
Scarf: Market in New York ($5)

For today's look I had to make sure I wore something that I wouldn't burn up in...since our weather here in Columbia has decided to go all crazy with 80 degree weather in January!!



Shirt: White House Black Market ($14 - Sale)
Necklace: Belk ($20 - Sale)
Jeans: American Eagle ($30)
Shoes: Target (Gift)

Go Gamecocks!




3 comments: