Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Business Casual

I know, I know; I'm not actually in any form of Business yet. But I like to dress like I am. I literally tried on about, oh say 20 different outfits this morning before I decided I looked decent enough to walk out the door. Needless to say; I'm picking out my outfit for tomorrow, TONIGHT. Any who...


I love this combination because the skirt is very fitted while the top is loose. And the necklace is just to die for. Big, statement, bold color: Everything a girl could ask for! I felt very business like in it; hence the title. I'm looking forward to dressing more business-y for my major later in school.



Top: Belk's (Gift)
Skirt: Forever21 ($10)
Necklace: Belk's ($20 - Sale)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, I love the polka dot blouse

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete