Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Jewel Tones

Quick post for today! I've been really into daker jewel tones lately because they go so nicely with my pale skin tone. I also bought this dress this weekend And then I've recently discovered that jewel tones go great with camel toned brown tones! I've had these boots for awhile and I think that they completement the dress nicely!
 
 
Dress: Francesca's Collections ($44)
Boots: Gift
Necklace: Gift
Belt: Thifted
 
What are you favorite colors for fall right now?

12 comments:

  1. Great outfit!!!! We love the combination blue-brown!!!!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, I'm so ready to break out my boots.
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great color on you. And you are right, those shoes look fantastic with that dress!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab outfit

    Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love jewel tones for the fall, your dress is beautiful!

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute dress!!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm all about burgundy, turquoise, and black!

    amen fashion xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ireally like you in that dress
    Very cute!!

    milna89.blogspot.com
    *********************

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! Especially your boots. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute boots! You look so happy and pretty in this outfit! :) it suits you!
    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, same here, I'm loving the deep jewel hues like emerald and ruby. Such a pretty dress and cute boots :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute blog, thanks for following! I'm following back. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete