Hey there!

My name's Jayne (pronounced Janie) and I hope you enjoy my blog! I'm just an average girl who loves fashion and has an obsession with anything that has to do with France! Bisous! (:

Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jaynegwilson

Follow me on Twitter: @JayneGWilson26

Monday, September 10, 2012

Try a Scarf!

I've been wanting to try this trend that I've been seeing online: belting a scarf. I haven't tried it yet because it's been a little too hot around here for it but this weekend it cooled down a little bit and I put the scarf with a tank top instead of a shirt.

 
Scarf: Wish (in Five Points) $8
Tank Top: Forever21 ($2)
Skirt: Target ($10) (from a few years ago)
Belt: Forever21 (came with another dress)
Shoes: TOMS ($60)

Ignore my hair; it was a bad hair day and it was Sunday (lazy day!) But all in all I really like this idea for an outfit. I have so many scarves so I will definitely do this again. Once it gets colder I'll pair it will jeans, boots, and a cardigan or blazer! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment